1. On any project report, click the Send Message button; or, select Messages from the left navigation.
2. Click on the address book icon to choose contacts from your Contact Book, type an email address, or, use @mention:
- You can include up to 10 recipients in each message string.
- Create up to 3 message strings at a time:
- Click the green + to add a second (or third) recipient group.
- Each group of recipients will be part of a separate message string (a group message).
3. Type your message and click the Send button.
- Everyone on your message will receive an email, with a link back to the Project report (within PipeLine).
- If they do not have a PipeLine account they will be prompted to fill in a simple registration form to create a free account, giving them access to any project sent to them via messaging.
- Everyone on your message, who already has a PipeLine account (regardless which company they are associated with), with see the orange notification indicator within PipeLine.
- All messages (within PipeLine) are privately shared among only those people includes in the recipient group.
- Any time one of the recipients replies to the Message, all the members of the recipient group will receive an email notification AND see the in-site notification.