@mention allows you to notify your colleagues as you enter notes within PipeLine.
- In the Notes section of any project (also applies to company reports), type “@” and begin typing your colleagues first name.
- E.g. type “@da”
- A list of all PipeLine users within your company (where their name matches) will display, select your colleague from the list; e.g:
- Continue writing the rest of your note
- it’s important that you do not modify the blue link of the “@mention” item once it is added to your note
- you can add an “@mention” anywhere within a note (or reply)
Now, when you Post Your Note, anyone “@mentioned” will receive an email with summary information of the project (or company) and the note. They will also be able to follow the link in the email to go to the project and add a reply.
And, because you have made a note on the project, you will automatically be notified (via email) whenever any of your colleagues adds another note (or reply), without them having to “@mention” you.
You can also “@mention” yourself, to have an email sent to your inbox!