Occasionally, you might find that a specific project is not represented within PipeLine; there are a few ways to overcome this:
- Try some different searching options and apply alternative refiners ~ see below
- Contact the Dodge Editorial/Support Team; they will be able to point you to the correct Dodge Report Number, or, they will follow-up with the intent of issuing an official Dodge Report (if one doesn’t yet exist)
- Enter your own Private Project (only available if your company subscribes to this extra feature)
- Try entering part of the Project Name in the “Project Keyword” refiner
- Then, narrow-down the result set with a combination of the other refiners; such as “Location”
~ If the project doesn’t appear in the results, please contact the Dodge Support Team ~
Thanks for your feedback.